Friday 31 January 2014

1 Dress 2 Looks.

The first of many i hope!


I got this dress around new years in a charity shop in london and i didn't really like it at first because i wasnt too sure how versatile the print would be. I' a huge fan of loud garish prints but it's always too hard to find accessories that don't clash, so my idea was to keep it simple classic and fresh.


My trusty denim jacket my mum gave me from the 90's. That's real vintage for you! I'm thinking of acid washing it but i'm too much of a sentimental old fart to touch it. 


Those black leather calf  boots are probable the best thing i've ever brought from primark, They've lasted me longer than probably everything else i've brought there and longevity and quality materials are not something high up on my list of expectations for the place.


I thought i'd welcome my new cashmere coat into the family in style, i swear you could through this thing on over a potatoe sack and you'd look like Carine De Roitfeld. The tan leather clutch used to be some sort of laptop case but i felt it really deserve more of a life than that, i bought it at a car boot sale and haggled my little arse off and manged to take it home for pennies.

 

Floral turtle neck body con midi dress - Second hand shop £8
Tan leather clutch - Car boot sale 50p
Faded denim jacket - Mothers hand me downs (BEST STORE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!)
Black Court shoes - New Look Sale £10
Black buckled boots - Primark £15

2 comments:

  1. I love your denim and floral look combined ! you look amazing

    www.journeyofalilac.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete