Thursday 30 January 2014

My New Cashmere Coat


Nothing excites me more than a new addition to my wardrobe! I was out perusing the local charity shops with my wife (common law - i should clarify) and we both fell in love with this, so much so that we went halves on it and flipped a coin to decide who should get it. I don't even know who won the coin toss but we both sighed and gasped like a couple of old biddies in a pet shop full of puppies when i tried it on so the rest was history. I haven't actually paid her back so i guess it's still kind of hers in a way but she will have to pry it from my cold dead fingers before she can have it! 


It's a wool and cashmere blend which is a rare find in charity shops these days especially for £20.


Feeling like a straight G. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment