Wednesday 29 January 2014

The "thigh high boots" trend


Thigh high boots are my new thing these days. They seem to be making a come back and with all this crappy weather i am honestly relieved! I found these boots as well as the little Topshop mini skirt in a charity shop in Kentish Town where i used to volunteer when i was in my teens. These boots combine two of my great loves - Tanned leather and keeping my feet dry and warm in the rain - and for £18.99 i really couldn't resist. They're real leather and all!


I guess leather t-shirts is another one of my obsessions this season, i seem to have started to grow a quite a collection. This one has lazer cut outs and mesh inserts and an exposed silver zip at he back. I bought it from a little indie store on Albert road in Pompey and i happened to wander in during their 25% off RRP sale! SCORE! So i bagged myself a steal for £9.



No comments:

Post a Comment